Our clients are very diverse. Below are some of the reasons they choose to practice with us.
- are seeking better work/life balance
- are dealing with injuries and chronic conditions
- are contending with mental health concerns, including stress, anxiety and addictions
- are time-challenged, and rushing to a yoga studio just doesn’t work
- enjoy yoga with their colleagues, co-workers, friends and loved ones
- prefer smaller, more individualized classes
- struggle to relax, unwind and get a good night’s sleep
- practice yoga to complement other fitness activities
- are over 50 – and determined to stay limber
- are hesitant to walk into a studio wearing spandex
- are seeking alternative ways to deal with the stresses of infertility
- are committed cyclists and yoga helps with stretching and posture
Contact us for more information.